Friday, September 29, 2006
This weeks spotlight features the ODEO Studio which allows anyone to create and publish a podcast for free. This is a nice down and dirty tool that educators can use to record and distribute lectures online or to have students create individual or class podcasts.
The tools available today make creating and sharing content easier than ever before. The only thing holding us back is our imagination and creativity.
From the ODEO site:
* CREATE new audio with our Web recorder
* UPLOAD MP3s from your computer
* IMPORT audio already hosted on the Web
* RECORD from anywhere with your phone
Publish Your Work
* ADD your podcast to the Odeo Directory
* SYNDICATE automatically with RSS and iTunes
* CHOOSE from a variety of players and buttons
* LEARN how many times your audio is played