- How did you come to do work in distance education?
- What is your favorite distance learning activity or experience?
- How does distance learning enrich your life … your career... as opposed to traditional in-class teaching?
- Describe a “zinger” that unexpectedly challenged you in your distance teaching? How did you address it and what were the results?
- What are your distance learning principles for success?
- Is there one distance learning principle you hold most dear, that you will always do? Is there one thing you will never do, no matter what, in distance education?
- How do you see distance courses changing over the next 5-10 years?
- What are your hopes for the future of distance learning in higher education?
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
My Interview with McGraw Hill on Distance Education and Online Technologies
This past year I was interviewed in the "Thought Leader" section of McGraw Hill's Principles of Management Newsletter. In the interview I respond to the following questions regarding distance education and online technologies: