- I think anyone that is motivated to share ideas should do so.
- I think that sharing ideas is powerful and blogs certainly make the process more efficient.
- With power comes personal responsibility. Who would watch the content for errors, falsifications, etc.
- I think systems connecting, disseminating, and ranking blogs similar to the way Digg ranks tech news stories would be one way to place checks and balances in the blogosphere.
- I would personally like to see professors from all over the world blog in their area of expertise and then use a system like Digg to rank the blogs.
- I would recommend to learning professionals that blog to keep it simple and relevant. Don't turn your blog into an academic journal.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Should All Learning Professionals Be Blogging?
In response to The Learning Circuits Big Question, "Should All Learning Professionals Be Blogging?" I will respond in a manner I feel is consistent with elearning; Simple, Concise, and Pointed.